Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Studio



Okay party peeps.. Today is the 1st official day I feel like I am going to get some serious creating done !!! All my stuff has finally arrived & I have noticed that I want OOOHHH sooo much more but I will be content with the goodies I have...

I lugged down my BIG OL table from the garage, took 4 or 6 trips from the kitchen (where all my tools have found a comfy spot) to the basement plus an extra ........." OH I FORGOT THE IPOD" trip & have snuggled right in .. Pulled up the shades to let the sunlight shine in.. In the picture you might be able to see a beautiful necklace I got for my birthday, well I am going to try, NO, I AM going to create a set of earrings to match it as my 1st project for the day & then go from there... I just had to post pictures & share before I got to busy & forgot about all my FAITHFUL followers !! NOT ... :)

So close your eyes & imagine me in this spot (black chair) & watching the wheels of this so called BRAIN go to work !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment