Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 5

Well today is the day............. As a good friend of mine says... Your not that old but remember you now you have to check mark the box that gives the next age group from 35 to 40 .... WHATEVER.. But thanks Megan for making me smile !!!

So as I reflect.......... NAAA... No reflection only smiles & joy.... I love my birthday !! I make everyone Else's birthday around me special for them. Weather it be a very special birthday cake, special one of a kind birthday present or just special lovin's from muuuhhhaa & I feel as if your birthday (even though you might share it w/ a million other's in this world) it is all about YOU & in this case ME !!! So today I WILL sit on the couch, catch up on my shows, have an extra cup of coffee, lunch w/ a friend, paint my toes & fingers then enjoy a bunch of people's company whom love me very much & are taking the time out of there life to share it with ME tonight at one of my favorite jute-joints, El' Bait Shop ... So bring on the next 35 years (slowly please & please don't let my face reflect it)....

Peace & Chicken Grease !!!
T-Dog, Moose, T.T. & good ol Teryl !!!

1 comment: